Saturday 10 October 2020

Winter Bauble Scene


 












Good Morning bloggers, it's Saturday morning so It's time for a new challenge today at Allsorts.

This week is my turn to host and I would like to see 'Winter Scene or Snow'

Here is what I did, I started with a Bauble template and my favourite oxide Speckled Egg, such a pretty colour for Winter scenes, I then stamped my scene inside the shape.  I created the snow with a white Posca pen.  For the corners I stamped in speckled egg the Lavinia Mystic Swirl.  And finally added a silver bow to the bauble and Glamour dust to the snow.


Don't forget to head over to Allsorts for all the details of this challenge, and to check out all the fabulous inspiration from my very talented team mates.

Here are the prizes on offer:-


This is for the following challenegs:-
1. Crafty Creations - #414 - Anything Goes
2. Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - Make It sparkle
3. 2 Crafty Critter Crazies - ~43 - Anything Goes


Recipe:-
Stamps - Lavinia - Mystic swirl, Sentimentally yours - Silhouette scenes, 
Colouring Mediums - Distress Oxides, Versafine Clair,
Tools -  Bee Crafty Inkables template, 
Embellishments - White Posca, Glamour Dust, Ribbon, 



Thanks for popping by my blog.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

8 comments:

brenda said...

Such an effective card with the scene in the bauble Tracy and the speckled egg gives a nice cold frosty feel (eery time I check it's out of stock).

Great theme which I've enjoyed thank you.

B x

Ellibelle said...

This is such a beautiful design, Tracy. The scene fits so perfectly into the bauble.

Kathleen said...

A really lovely scene inside the lovely bauble die and love that corner stamp, a really lovely card and a great design.

Kath x

Mervi said...

Gorgeous design, lovely card;-))m

Linby said...

Lovely Wintry Christmas scene beautifully done.

Wendy L said...

It lodoks wonderful Tracy,xxx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Such a beautiful card, I love the speckled egg and the bauble, fabulous images, in fact you have inspired me to attempt something like this, thank you. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies this week. Good Luck and I’m looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
Faith A DT

Mummylade said...

What a clever idea and such a great colour 😍