Saturday 21 November 2020

Christmas Hugs


 












Good Morning bloggers, it's Saturday morning so It's time for a new challenge today at Allsorts.

This week is our lovely Mervi's turn to host and she would like to see 'Santa, Elves Angels or just Christmas'

I chose my favourite Santa stamp which is a Penny Black one. I stamped him first then coloured with Distress inks.  Added my sentiment then stamped snowflakes.  I added glamour dust to Santa's white trim and the snowflakes, and used embossing powder for the snow.


Don't forget to head over to Allsorts for all the details of this challenge, and to check out all the fabulous inspiration from my very talented team mates.

Here is our generous sponsor for this challenge:-



Recipe:-
Stamps - Penny Black - 40-081 - Holiday Hugs, Sentiment - Sentimentally yours, 
Colouring Mediums - Distress Inks, 
Tools - Embossing powder, heat gun, 
Embellishments - Glamour Dust, 



Thanks for popping by my blog.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

9 comments:

Mervi said...

Cute Santa image and fabulous card;-))m

Crafting Queen said...

Super cute card, love the Santa. This is perfect for Christmas 24 challenge. Hugs Anesha

brenda said...

Didn't realise this was a PB image Tracy, it's such a cheery image and perfect for this weeks theme.

B x

Linby said...

Beautifully done - I forgot about this stamp - I could have used it too!

Ellibelle said...

This is just adorable, Tracy. Love it!

Mrs.B said...

Gorgeous card Tracy, that Santa is fabulous, no wonder he's a favourite.
Avril xx

Kathleen said...

A really lovely happy couple, great subtle background and design.

Kath x

Wendy L said...

Super sweet Tracy, xxx

Mummylade said...

This is absolutely adorable, I love the image and your colouring!