Saturday 20 February 2021

A Note 2 Say .....

Good Morning bloggers, it's Saturday morning so It's time for a new challenge today at Allsorts

This week is our lovely Kath's turn to host and she would like to see 'Anything goes with a number option'
Here is what I did, I used Distress Oxides and the smooch technique to create the background, I then over stamped with a Crafty Individuals postmark stamp. I did some splatters with a Posca pen.  I used a House Mouse stamp and coloured it with Distress Inks,  and my sentiment was computer generated.

Don't forget to head over to Allsorts for all the details of this challenge, and to check out all the fabulous inspiration from my very talented team mates.

We are sponsored this week by:-


This is for the following challenges:-
1. House Mouse & Friends - #334 - Anything Goes
2.Aud sentiments - #268 - Anything Goes
3. 2 Crafty Critter Crazies - #February - Anything Goes

Recipe:-
Stamps - House Mouse HMCP106 - Postcard Mice, Crafty Individuals - Postmark stamp,
Colouring Mediums - Versafine Clair, Distress Inks, Distress Oxides, 
Tools - Posca Pen, 



Thanks for popping by my blog.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

17 comments:

Mervi said...

Gorgeous and lovely card. Happy weekend;-))m

Bunny said...

Your card is really cute. We'd love to have you join us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday challenge where our challenge is always ATG as long as you use a House Mouse, Gruffie or Happy Hopper image. [Bunny]

brenda said...

Really like this in the sepia tone on tone colours Tracy, been a long while since I saw a HM image on your blog.

B x

Ellibelle said...

This is so very sweet!

Linby said...

I like how you incorporated the number - clever thinking. Cute card too.

Kathleen said...

Really super creation, love the colours and the really sweet image, great way to use a number.

Kath x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Fabulous card, love the vintage effect and the postmark stamp for the background!

Mummylade said...

Lovely take on the theme!

Mrs.B said...

Adorable card,
Avril xx

Wendy L said...

So sweet and I love your smooch technique, xxx

April said...

So cute! I love the postmark background with this house mouse image. Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx

Bunny said...

Yay! I'm so glad you came to join us at House Mouse and Friends Monday challenge. As I stated yesterday it's a very cute card. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

Valérie said...

Hi Tracy! I love your card with the cute mice. The background made with Distress Oxide Inks and the Smooch technique is perfect. Thank you for sharing at Aud Sentiments. Valérie DT

Birgit said...

This is so sweet and I love the earthen colours.

jenny Ginger Ninja Crafts said...

Such a sweet card, love the postmark border and these gorgous mice Thanks so much for entering the Aud Sentiments Challenge, Crafty hugs
Jenny Ginger Ninja Crafts

Marie Bingaman said...

These guys are super cute getting ready to mail that postcard! Do you think they used enough stamps? ;) Thanks for sharing with us at 2CCC, and good luck in the draw! :)

~Marie B -DT

Lorraine A said...

Super cute card Tracy :-) I love this mousie image, I think this must be my most used HM stamp! I love making post-it note holders with this one ;-) the colours and background paper are just perfect!!

Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
Luv
Lols x x x