Sunday 2 May 2021

Bright Sunny Blooms

























Welcome, it's a new month for Stamping Sensations and We Love Chocolate Baroque challenges, if you didn't get the chance to join in last month's challenges these could be the ones for you.

At Stamping Sensations this month the theme is 'Beautiful Blooms' The background is a mop up of inks from a previous card, I then stamped my image.  I stamped the rose again and coloured it with Distress Inks and decoupaged it on to the first image.  I added a sentiment after backing it on to coloured card

We have sponsorship this Month from :-
This months lucky winner will be able to choose an A4 stamp sheet or stamps to the same value from our lovely sponsor Chocolate Baroque who have two live shows on The Craft Store (Hochanda) on Friday 7th May at 9am and 1pm. There will be different stamps showcased on each show.

The prize will be the winners choice of an A4 stamp set or stamps to the same value (£25)


And of course, the Design Team have created some stunners to inspire you. Please do pay them a visit to their individual blogs - it means a lot to know you appreciate their efforts.



And now onto my second challenge creation for We Love Chocolate Baroque, where the theme is   'Bright Sunny Colours' I used Swirl Centre Flowerhead onto an inky background of orange and yellow, then from the Butterfly mind set I stamped, coloured and cut a butterfly, with glossy accents I gave the butterfly a thick coat.  I did some glittering on some of the swirls in the flowerhead, I finished with some shading and a sentiment.

Our prize:-
Is the winners choice of an A4 Chocolate Baroque stamp set, or stamps to the same value. We will also be on the lookout for our next Featured Designer selected from entries using Chocolate Baroque stamps.
From the lovely



Chocolate Baroque

We are on the lookout for one or two new DT's, however we are not having a DT call, so please DO NOT mail us as this will not influence our choice.

Instead, if you are interested and love you Chocolate Baroque stamps as much as we do:
  • Enter this months challenge using a Chocolate Baroque stamp/s and put 'DT' against your name when linking. 
We will be inviting new DT/s from those entrants after taking a look at their blogs.

Please not: You must have sufficient Chocolate Baroque stamps to be able to work to our upcoming themes and provide two inspirational pieces each month. Have an active blog and be prepared to comment on entries. In return you will receive Chocolate Baroque stamp/s as a welcome and preferential DT stamp purchases.

Are you wanting some inspiration, pop on over to the challenge blog and then you can see all the wonderful creations from the rest of the talented team.


Recipe:-
Stamps - Cocolate Baroque's - Harlequin Rose, Swirl Centre Flowerhead, Butterfly Mind
Colouring Mediums - Distress Oxides, Distress Inks, Charcoal Pencil, 
Tools - Glossy Accents, 
Embellishments - Glamour dust, 


Thank you for popping by my blog.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

10 comments:

Mervi said...

Love the first card, it's one of my fave CB stamps,and the second is so cute with bold flowers and a butterfly;-))m

brenda said...

Harlequin Rose looks so beautiful Tracy, purple and yellow is a colour palette I always love.

And you SS make is equally pretty, I imagine irl the touches of glitter really set off the blooms and the glossy Butterfly.

Enjoy the rest of the long weekend.

B x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Such amazing effect for the Harlequin Rose card! It's so impressive in yellow and purple!
I have the Swirl Centre Flowerhead stamp by years and it's one of my favourites CB stamps. Love the Summer feel of your monochromatic card and that beautiful butterfly!

crafty-stamper said...

Both gorgeous cards love the Harlequin Rose card and fabulous colouring.Beautiful monochrome one and love the butterfly
Carol x

Mrs.B said...

Two lovely cards Tracy, beautiful colouring on the Harlequin Rose and the large blooms on the second one remind me of Sunflowers.
Avril xx

Kathleen said...

Two really gorgeous creations Tracy, great images and some gorgeous colours and design.

Kath x

Wendy L said...

These are gorgeous stamps on your cards. I will have to buy when I,m in UK next time but goodness knows when that will be, xx

Crafting Queen said...

Two beautiful card. Anesha

Linby said...

Love the combo of purple and yellow on your first card. I had that stamp on my wishlist and never realised it would be discontinued.
so lovely how you used the stamps on your second card, it's a great design.

Mummylade said...

Such gorgeous creations, as usual :)

Sorry I haven't been around to comment much of late, life and Covid swept over us and I've been trying to cope to the best of my ability. I hope you don't feel that I have ignored you cause that wasn't my intention. I will try to up my blogging game, I promise.