Wednesday 5 May 2021

New DT position and my first make

 


Hello, I would like to share a couple of pieces of news with you, firstly this make is for Chocolate Baroque which I have just become a GDT member for, it's a term of 3 month with the possibility of a permanent position.
They do have a show on Friday 7th May at 9am and 1pm on The Craft Store (Hochanda), this is one of my samples I have made using Dutch House and The Orchard Tree, they are being shown on the first show and then there are some super new stamps for the second show.


I went for the monochrome look, stamping my house, then from a different stamp added the fence, then added the orchard tree, all embossed in black.  I divided the image into three sections then matted and layered them.


Hope you are all very well and on your way to being fully vaccinated.

Happy crafting

Tracy x

5 comments:

Kathleen said...

Congratulations Tracy and what a pleasure it is to have you on the team. A really great creation and a very clever idea with the design.

Kath x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Big congrats, Tracy! Well deserved!
Fab sample for the show, love the idea of the three panels and the uncoloured image. The Orchard trees look great at the sides of the House!

R's Rue said...

Well done

Linby said...

Congratulations Tracy! Love your card and that's one of the stamps I had my eye on so nice to see a make with it.

Thanks for the info on the harlequin rose.
L x

brenda said...

Now why didn't this post come up on my reading list I wonder, good job I came to check as I was pretty sure you would have a post.

I am so very pleased to have you as one of our teamies and what a super mono creation to start with.

B x