Friday 25 June 2021

Off The Edge

 


Hello, this is my third and last post for the team at the  Chocolate Baroque blog, and a creation from my first Tv show from last month in May. 

So to create this I gently brushed some Kitsch Flamingo distress inks down one side of my card.  Then using the Orchard stamp set I stamped it off the edge down one side.  Then using the blossom stamps in Versafine Clair Pink Delight added the blossoms.  I added a sentiment from Life is so much better.  Thank you for looking .


Recipe:-
Stamps - , Orchard Trees Life Is So Much Better
Colouring Medium - Distress oxide, Versafine Clair, 


Happy crafting
Tracy x

2 comments:

brenda said...

Blogger is on one this morning, you comment and then it goes nowhere.

It's a lovely CAS design in the pretty soft Kitsch Flamingo, I'm linking this new ink as it comes out much softer than it looked in the advertising.

N x

Kathleen said...

A really super design with gorgeous shades of pink, super sentiment too. Sorry it is your last post.

Kath x