Saturday 17 July 2021

Bubble Dreams

 Good Morning bloggers, it's Saturday morning so It's time for a new challenge today at Allsorts.

This week is our lovely Brenda's turn to host and she would like to see 'Feminine/For A Lady
I felt like something a little different for this challenge, so I stamped Giselle in the lower corner, I added extra bubbles using the sea bubble stamp.  I coloured them with Distress Inks, then using a stencil called White Orbs I created lots of bubbles, highlighting them for effect., then to finished I stamped the word Dream!

Don't forget to head over to Allsorts for all the details of this challenge, and to check out all the fabulous inspiration from my very talented team mates.

Here are the prizes on offer:-
Our sponsor this week offering a £15 store voucher is......


There will be a second prize of three craft stencils (designs will vary).

Recipe:-
Stamps - Lavinia - Giselle, Sea bubbles, Never Let Go, 
Colouring Mediums - Distress Oxides, Distress Inks, Versafine Clair, 
Tools - Lavinia Stencil - White Orbs, 
Embellishments - Glamour Dust, 


Thanks for popping by my blog.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

8 comments:

brenda said...

Had been wondering how you added the extra bubbles Tracy, great use of the worker stamps and a soft and delicate feminine creation.

B x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A beautiful background for your lovely stamped fairy, the black and pink colour combo creates an eye-catching design.
Lorraine

Linby said...

How very pretty and whimsical, love it.

Ellibelle said...

A beautiful fairy card Tracy. Love the simplicity!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

A very sweet and delicate feminine card, Tracy! Love so much how you matched Giselle with the bubbles!

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my another gorgeous card Tracy I love th soft pinks and the CAS style is perfect
hugs
lorraine x

Wendy L said...

Tracy, this is so pretty,xxx

Mervi said...

Gorgeous and so sweet card;-))m