Saturday 10 July 2021

Like Gnome Other

Good Morning bloggers, it's Saturday morning so It's time for a new challenge today at Allsorts.

This week is our lovely Lolo's turn to host and she would like to see 'Masculine'

So this card was for my Dad who celebrated his 70th birthday on the 7th July, it was made as a bit of a joke as my sister bought him a gnome for the garden, then she kept buying him in different poses etc, then my daughter bought him one with a wheelbarrow with a plant in. Now everyone buys him them.  I asked if he liked collecting them as they are all over his garden now, he said I don't collect them, I don't know why everyone keeps buying them, but now that is mine and my dads secret that we have a chuckle at.  So when he saw my card he laughed and we just looked at each other with grins on our faces.

Don't forget to head over to Allsorts for all the details of this challenge, and to check out all the fabulous inspiration from my very talented team mates.

Our lovely sponsor is:-











Helping Hands Craft  with a £15 voucher



Recipe:-
Stamps - Daisy Mae Designs, Do Crafts letters & Numbers, 
Colouring Mediums - Distress Oxides, 
Tools - Cloud mask, Posca pens, Signo Gel pen, 


Thanks for popping by my blog.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

9 comments:

brenda said...

That's amusing about your Dad and the Gnomes, now I know why Eddy has so many bottled of whisky. Sure you Dad loved it and had a chuckle to himself.

B x

Mervi said...

Fabulous and fun card. I love gnomes, but I have only one in my garden;-))m

HilaryJane said...

Love that card and all the little details. I fear his gnome collection will just keep growing as we all know how hard it is to buy presents for men! Xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A fabulously fun image and sentiment and a great male card. Hope your dad had a lovely day.
Lorraine

Ellibelle said...

A fabulous masculine card Tracy. Gnomes are so perfect for masculine themes! I love gnomes and it's hard to believe I don't have a single gnome stamp!!

Linby said...

Funny about the gnomes. I don't care for them but I bought the MIL one bending over with his trousers down and then during lockdown I got the same one to bring us closer together. His bottom lights up at night lol.
Great card and a lovely sentiment.

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Fun card and loved reading the gnomes/birthday gifts story, it's a sweet thing to keep memory :) In our family was the same with lovely ties, for a lot of years. No one was worn, so we at least understood. Masculine gifts and cards are so difficult :)

coldwaters2 said...

What a smashing fun card for your dad Tracy I love the Gnome standing proud on his tree house, great colouring I love it I bet your dad did to.
hugs
lorraine x

Wendy L said...

Love your little story Tracy, lovely card for Dad too, xxx