Saturday 14 August 2021

Wild Hares With Sparkle




Good Morning bloggers, it's Saturday morning so It's time for a new challenge today at Allsorts.
This week is our lovely Lorraine's turn to host and she would like to see 'Add some Sparkle'

I started this card by doing the background using Oxides and applying them with stencil brushes.  I added my images and the quote.  After colouring the tree I spotted some Posca  around to create blossoms.  Then added glitter to my tree and blossoms, it doesn't show very well at all.

Don't forget to head over to Allsorts for all the details of this challenge, and to check out all the fabulous inspiration from my very talented team mates.

Here is the prize on offer:-

£15 voucher


Recipe:-
Stamps - Lavinia - tree of courage, tree of hope, wild hares set small, summers ebb, single fairy thistle, 
Colouring Mediums - Distress Oxides, Distress Inks, Posca pens, 
Embellishments - Lavinia eco brights glitter - Vintage shimmer,



Thanks for popping by my blog.
Happy crafting
Tracy x



12 comments:

Jeni Mc said...

This is a beautiful card Tracy . Just enough with that fabulous verse to complete . A different way of using Lavinia products . Jx

Crafting Queen said...

Such a beautiful card, love the scene and the words. Anesha x

Sarn said...

A stunning card with a beautiful verse. Love the “simplicity” of this layout. X

Mervi said...

Gorgeous card with lovely words;-))m

Linby said...

Beautifully done - it looks lovely.

Ellibelle said...

I love how you added the sentiment to make it part of this beautiful scene. A truly wonderful creation! I need to purchase some of Lavinia's animals!

HilaryJane said...

What a lovely scene, love the garlands hanging from the tree, the poem and the lovely little white highlights. They finish it off perfectly xx

brenda said...

Beautifully designed Tracy, not sure why but that quote wasn't in my stash, did say wasn't! B x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

How sweet with the flowers hanging by the tree and the cute rabbit! Love how you incorporate the poem!

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A very elegant and beautiful card. I love the verse and your glittering tree blossoms too.
Lorraine

Wendy L said...

Its gorgeous Tracy, xxx

coldwaters2 said...

This is a beautiful creation Tracy I love the verse and the images you have used love the added sparkle
hugs
lorraine x