Sunday 5 September 2021

Baubles & Swing Beds























Welcome, it's a new month for Stamping Sensations and We Love Chocolate Baroque challenges, if you didn't get the chance to join in last month's challenges these could be the ones for you.

At Stamping Sensations this month the theme is 'Stamp Of The Moment'  So after receiving the new release from Lavinia bought for me as am early Christmas present from my Daughter, the Bed Swing is one of my stamps of the moment right now.  I also love the Hares, they have always been a favourite of mine.  So to create this card I stamped the swing and stamped the hare inside the swing.  I inked around the swing with two different colours, I added some blossoms and foliage around the swing, I used some of the new charms to hang from the bottom.  I added some posca pens and glitter for some sparkle.


Our prize this Month is:-

 
Mixed media clock making kit and Rice papers from Crafting.co.uk

And of course, the Design Team have created some stunners to inspire you. Please do pay them a visit to their individual blogs - it means a lot to know you appreciate their efforts.

 

And now onto my second challenge creation for We Love Chocolate Baroque, where the theme is 'Celebrations'  So my celebration is Christmas, and these two creations were created using Chocolate Baroque stamps - Holly Script & Poinsettia Script.  I started by using a bauble stencil and with Pumice Stone Distress ink add some colour to the bauble, then stamped my image into the centre.  I added a sentiment from the same sets and the just a bow to finish off.

Our prizes:-
This month a £15 voucher for one winner and the stamp below for a second winner


Chocolate Baroque

Are you wanting some inspiration, pop on over to the challenge blog and then you can see all the wonderful creations from the rest of the talented team.


Recipe:-
Stamps -Chocolate Baroque's Holly Script & Poinsettia Script,  Lavinia - Fairy Charms, Floral Wreath, Wild Hare set, Swing Bed Large, 
Colouring Mediums - Distress Inks, Distress Oxides,  Faber-Castell pencils, Versafine Clair, 
Tools - Bauble mask, Signo Gel pen, Posca pens, 
Embellishments - Ribbon, Lavinia - Starbrights glitter - Vintage Shimmer, 

Thank you for popping by my blog.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

10 comments:

brenda said...

Love the idea of the Hares in the swing and the way you have decorated and inked around it. Both the CB Christmas cards are really elegant as well.

B x

Zoechaos said...

Fabulous cards they are all very original and attractive. You have put a lot of care and attention to detail in the these which shows in the effortless looking results. Great work. x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Absolutely love all your baubles, and especially the sweet Lavinia's one! Great use of the stencil with the new CB stamps.

Ellibelle said...

Each one so beautifully done! Love how you used the bauble stencil with the CB stamps and of course I love those Lavinia hares on the Swing!

Mrs.B said...

Gorgeous shading on the Lavinia card, love the combination of images and I do like how you've used the bauble stencil with the script stamps for you CB share.
Avril x

HilaryJane said...

Three very special cards this month. How lucky you are to receive such a wonderful early Christmas present, your card is gorgeous. I shall look forward to seeing more of those stamps. I love how you have used those CB stamps too. What a clever way to use the bauble stencil and quite easy to create multiples I imagine. Thanks for the idea xx

Crafting Queen said...

Two very beautiful cards. I love the scene you created in the first card. Anesha x

Linby said...

Your swing card looks magical. Love the stamps on the stencilled baubles, very clever idea.

Mervi said...

Stunning cards Tracy. The hare card is magical and sweet.

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

I love that swing bed stamp I can see so many possibilities for it, those lovely hares sit perfectly inside it. I can see why they are your favourites of the moment. Your bauble cards will put many smiles on peoples faces this Christmas all beautiful makes, I always admire your CAS style creations.
Many thanks for sharing I love them all.
Creative wishes Tracey x