Saturday 4 September 2021

Pansies


 






]



Good Morning bloggers, it's Saturday morning so It's time for a new challenge today at Allsorts.

This week is our lovely Wendy's turn to host and she would like to see 'Anything Goes with option of For the Love of your Life'

I used an image from one of our sponsors Ruth Hamilton Designs called Pansies, I coloured the image using Spectrum Noirs, I love Pansies and Violas and always have them in pots in my garden.  For the backing paper I created it using a honeycomb stencil.

Don't forget to head over to Allsorts for all the details of this challenge, and to check out all the fabulous inspiration from my very talented team mates.

Here are the prizes on offer:-




















and also

Ruth Hamilton Design, three images of winners choice 



Recipe:-
Stamps - Ruth Hamilton  Designs - Pansies,  Sentimentally Yours, 
Colouring Mediums - Spectrum Noirs, Distress Oxide, 
Tools - Stencil , Posca pen, Signo gel pen, 
Embellishments - glamour dust, 



Thanks for popping by my blog.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

8 comments:

brenda said...

Also love Pansies and Violas Tracy and this one is coloured beautifully and perfect touch adding the Bee.

B x

Ellibelle said...

Beautifully done Tracy, love the way you colored the pansies! I've had lots of pansies over the spring. They now are pretty stringy and outgrown, because they don't tolerate our usual summer heat very well. But I left them in just in case they will bloom again a little more in the fall when it cools down! They are such pretty flowers!

HilaryJane said...

Love your bold colouring, you just have to love pansies, they are so cheery. I often have some in pots, but not right this moment - shall have to change that. Great honeycomb background too xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

I love pansies and violets too, and these are so beautifully coloured. Fab card.

coldwaters2 said...

Gorgeous card Tracy those Pansies look so real the colours are lovely and vibrant a super make
hugs
lorraine x

Linby said...

The stamp looks beautiful and your colouring really brought it to life.

Mervi said...

Gorgeous colouring and lovely card.

Ruth said...

This is so beautifully coloured, Tracy! It's stunning and I love it! x