Friday 11 March 2022

Some Bunny Loves You!

 


Hello lovely people,  thought I would share my creation with you, and this was made for my Mum for Mother's Day.   I started with a Lavinia Gel plate the Squarelee, I brayered and sponged some Colorbox inks onto it to create my background, and using a Lavinia moon mask I created a moon and then stamped some tiny stars.  I stamped my Hares next, then built up my scene with foliage stamps.  I could not give this to my mum without Fairies on as she loves them so on went some Fairy Foragers.


I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
1. Cupcake Inspirations - #539 - Pet

2. Simon Says Stamp Monday - Add some Green

3. Dragonfly dreams - March Challenge - Something To Make You Smile (Hares and Fairies always make me smile)


Recipe:-
Stamps - Lavinia - Fairy Foragers, Wild Hares set, Silhouette Foliage set, Meadow Grass, Silhouette grass, 
Colouring Medium - Colorbox ink, Distress Oxides, Versafine Clair, Posca pens, Charcoal pencil, Sakura gelly roll pen, Signo gel pen, 
Tools - Lavinia Squarelee gel plate, Hill masks, Moon masks, 

Thanks for popping by.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

6 comments:

Mrs.B said...

I love this Tracy, it's such a tranquil little scene and the hares looks so sweet with the little flowers in their 'hair'. Your Mum will love this.
Avril xx

Ellibelle said...

So beautiful, Tracy. Love the gel plate background for these cute rabbits, such a nice scene!

Elizabeth Hart said...

This is such a beautiful card!!! Thanks so very much for joining us this month at the Dragonfly Dreams Challenge, Elizabeth

Nora Noll said...

This is so cute!! I love your shaded background!!! Thanks for playing with us over at Cupcake Inspiration Challenges!!

Nora
CIC DT Member

Kanan Pandya said...

Such a magical card. So beautiful. Thanks for playing with us this week at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!! Kanan - DT

Sweta Changela said...

Sweet Card!

Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!

Sweta
CIC DT