Saturday 5 March 2022

Glorious Floral Delights

  


This is my first post for this month using the fantastic stamps that were shown on one of the February's shows for Chocolate Baroque.  So first I would like to show a book I created using the following stamps - Mosaic FlowerBird Of JoyFloral DelightWish Flower and Glorious.
So all my images were layered onto black card and added to the book, for the front cover I stamped the Mosaic Flower but upside down so it looked like the Chinese lantern plant, I stencilled in the background and coloured the image with pencils.  I added the words and did some highlights with a white gel pen.


The above pages and the ones below were done very much the same as the cover, only when I did my stencilling I masked down each side and only stencilled in the centre.  I wanted to stamp my images to the side for a different look and to get the benefit of the stencilling.  Each image was coloured with pencils in co=ordinating colours to the stencilling.  

For my next creation I made a large tag, using a die I cut the tag set which is a base, top layer and the eyelet covers.  



I coloured the base tag in Distress Oxide in a matching colour to the the colours in the top layer.  The top layer I smooched several colours for the background, then using the Butterfly Mind stamp set I stamped the main image, then stamped again on spare card, coloured the butterflies then cut them out.  On the background I added words from the set and splatters too.  I added the Butterflies, decoupaging onto the main image.  And finally some glitter was added to the Butterflies.

I will be back later in the month with some more creations from the Chocolate Baroque show, thank you for taking a look.

Recipe:-
Stamps - Chocolate Baroque - Butterfly Mind  Mosaic FlowerBird Of JoyFloral DelightWish Flower and Glorious.
Colouring Mediums - Distress Oxides, Distress Inks, Versafine Clair, Faber-Castell Pencils, 
Tools - Signo gel Pen, Lavinia Stencil, 
Embellishments - Glitter, 



Thanks for popping by my blog.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

3 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous card with great bg Tracy
Gr Karin

Pauline C said...

Gorgeous set of cards Tracy, and the tag is absolutley stunning - adore the background and stamp
Pauline xx

Ellibelle said...

So many beautiful creations Tracy. Love how you showcased all these pretty stamps in the book, and the tag is simply stunning with those fabulous colors!