Friday 25 February 2022

Foxy Bees



Hello, this is my final post for this month for Chocolate Baroque, and I have decided to use one my favourite stamp sets Honey Bees.  So I started by laying down some subtle colour in blue and green for the background.  I stamped the foxgloves at various heights, and coloured with watercolour pencils. I did some highlighting with a gel pen, I added my bees colouring in the same way.  I added glitter to the wings and a sentiment.
Finally I did dots with a glue pen in and around the foxgloves and added some fine glitter.

Recipe:-
Stamps -  Chocolate Baroque -  
Honey Bees.
Colouring Mediums -  Distress Oxides, Faber-Castell pencils, 
Tools -  Signo  gel pen


Thank you for popping by
Happy crafting
Tracy x

2 comments:

Pauline C said...

Beautiful stamp and colouring - gorgeous make
Pauline x

Mrs.B said...

A gorgeous card Tracy, makes me feel as if Spring is just around the corner.
Avril xx