Monday 14 February 2022

Metallic Rose



Hello I'm back with another post for Chocolate Baroque showing you another fantastic stamp set, this time I have used Harlequin Rose.  This was one of the first stamps I bought from Chocolate Baroque and absolutely love it.  I love yellow roses, so went with that colour for this, I started with smooching DI squeezed lemonade over the image, then coloured the image and built up with various shades for depth.  I splattered with white and gold Posca pens.  I layered it onto a background I made with metallic paints from Chocolate Baroque, I just did a thin wash then sponged on thicker paint in three colours.
I love the effect of the paints and need to get them out more often.

Recipe:-
Stamps -  Chocolate Baroque - 
Harlequin Rose
Colouring Mediums -  Distress Inks, Distress Oxides, Cadence Metallic Paints, 
Tools -  posca pens,



Thank you for  popping by, see you at the end of the month with another creation.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

5 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

very beautiful card Tracy
Gr Karin

Pauline C said...

Gorgeous image and beautiful inky effects Tracy xx

Mummylade said...

This is amazing!!!

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely card. anesha

Mrs.B said...

This is beautiful, love the image and what a gorgeous effect you've created with the metallic paints.
Avril xx