Tuesday 5 April 2022

Phenomenal Butterflies

 


Today I would like to share with you a couple of creations that were made Chocolate Baroque for March's shows on Create & Craft.  The first one above is using the fabulous stamp The Phenomenal Butterfly, which is a very large long stamp and beautiful to work with.  I started by creating a background with Distress oxides and layering on to my base card.  I then cut three squares and stamped a different part of the stamp on each square.  I then stamped the butterflies and dragonflies again, cut them out coloured them in the same colour inks as the background and covered them in clear embossing powder for a glossy finish.  I placed them over the original image on the squares, I stamped a sentiment from the set called Birthday Words on a strip of card and added to my card.


For my second creation I started by stamping the wall from the Out Of The Tees Elements, I stamped another on some masking paper and covered the original, with the masking paper over the wall I stamped the train in place then stamped that onto masking paper too.  Now that both my main elements were in place I started to create my scene.  Using Distress oxides I created a hill, I then used the trees along the hill line, then behind the wall.  for the foreground I stamped foliage from the Walk tall stamp set.  I removed my masking paper and coloured my main elements.

I will look forward to later in the month when I will share with you a couple more makes from these shows

Recipe:-
Stamps - Chocolate Baroque's -  The Phenomenal Butterfly,  Birthday Words  Out Of The Tees Elements   Walk tall   
Colouring Medium - Distress Oxides, Versafine Clair, Distress Inks, 
Tools - Embossing Powder, 

Happy crafting

Tracy x

1 comment:

Mrs.B said...

Just catching up, those butterflies look so different on this card, love the glossy look. You've created another fabulous scene with the tree stamps.
Avril xx