Monday 25 April 2022

Country Reflections (By Tracy Thompson)

 


 Hello again, I'm here with the last of my samples for March's shows,  above is my Rainbow creation, I love doing this.  So I started with a strip of card and taking ink pads (I used VersafineClair) in six colours I stamped the long image Country Reflections,  then embossed with embossing powder which gave the ink a richer colour,, I stamped a sentiment from Birthday words underneath.  I matted and Layered onto some black card which makes the colours pop.


I love making Notelet sets, because you get to showcase multiple stamps on one project, so I used the sets Country Reflections and Country Reflections Elements.  My front cover and the notelets were done by using a mask and gently inking inside a circle, and still using the mask stamping part of the strip stamp.  I stamped a different part of the stamp each time for different looks.

The pocket inside the folder was stamped using the elements stamps and gentle inking around the edge.  For the envelopes I put part of the circle on the corner and stamped an Elements stamp inside the inking.



Everything was layered onto black card, and the only coloured ink was a Distress Oxide, I kept to just one colour for this project to keep a subtle look.

Thank you for looking and see you next month here on the blog for some more new projects. 

Happy crafting

Tracy x

1 comment:

Pauline C said...

Gorgeous rainbow card Tracy and I love the notelet set … I started some notelets in January for a friend, put them aside and forgot about them !! I will study your folder in a bit more detail as I really like that idea xx