Thursday 5 May 2022

Floral Delights

 

Hello, hope you are well, I am here today to show you some creations I made for the shows in April for Chocolate Baroque for Create & Craft.  For my first creation I did one of my favourite techniques just using two pencils of different degrees of hardness.  I call it Grey Scale, if that is a proper term or it's just something I made up I have no idea.  First I stamped my image called Life Is Wonderful,  then using pencils I shaded it, it's a subtle effect and quite effective.
I then matted and layered the image using black, grey and white card stock.

For my second card I went with the Gerbera & friends stamp set, using the Dandelion from the set. To start with I did the background using a blending brush and some ink, I faded the ink out into white space.  I stamped my main image, then using a single seed head apparently they are called a 'Pappus' I stamped them floating in the air as if they were carried away by the wind.  I highlighted my flowers and added glitter for some sparkle.  Then all that was left was to matt and layer it.

Recipe:-
Stamps - Chocolate Baroque - 
Gerbera & friends  Life Is Wonderful,
Colouring Medium - Distress Oxides,  Versafine clair,  Faber-Castell Aqua Pencils, Charcoal Pencils
Tools - Sino Gel Pens, 
Embellishments - Glamour Dust, 

Thank you for looking, I will be back middle of the month with more creations for you.

Happy crafting

Tracy x

2 comments:

Pauline C said...

Beautiful cards Tracy - the mono floral is absolutely stunning. Thought I'd already commented on these so not sure what happened!!
Pauline xx

Mrs.B said...

On a catch up Tracy - the mono coloured card is fabulous and I love the subtle background giving the dandelion a dreamy look.
Avril xx