Friday 17 June 2022

Nature In Ink



Here I am with my second post for this month for Chocolate Baroque, bringing you samples from May's shows on Create & Craft T.V..  In my first creation I used the stamp set Fragile Wings, it's a really beautiful stamp set with a very good wood panel, which I've used several times with Inks.  I used Ink sprays for my background, some were Mica sprays with some shimmer in.  Therefore so that the image would show over the Mica I used embossing powder and for a nice subtle look went with white embossing powder.  I stamped a sentiment and mounted it before adding it to my creation.



For this piece I chose my Ink colours in both Distress Oxides and Versafine Clair, getting the colours as near as I could. So the background with the leaves on I stamped with Versafine Clairs, all I did using Not More Flowers I took a couple of different leaves and added two inks to each stamp making the image multi toned.  I then mounted that background onto a coloured background which was inked with oxides.  I used a gold Posca pen to edge the background.   I created the strip using Slim word Strip 1 with the Nature words on it, stamping in brown Versafine Clair and then embossed on top of an Inky background created with Distress Oxides.  I edged the strip again with gold posca pen.

I will be back with a final post for this month near the end of the month.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

1 comment:

Pauline C said...

2 gorgeous cards Tracy, I particularly love the delicate and shimmery look of the first one
Pauline xx