Tuesday 26 July 2022

Just Bugging Around

 


Hello, I'm here with my last post for this month for Chocolate Baroque's TV shows for Create & Craft, showing some more of my samples from the shows in June.  I loved making this first card as I think that Monochrome is so effective.  I stamped the flowers which is from the stamp set The Rose Tree and embossed with clear embossing powder, then did the same with the Bee and the sentiment (which is from Birthday Words). Quick and simple but lovely at the same time.  All that was left to do with it was to matt and layer it.


For the second card I cut my cardstock to size then using three different coloured inks and a small acrylic block, I inked the block in turn with the three different colours, spraying with water then pressing on to my card to create the three coloured blocks.  Using black ink I stamped the three insects that comes with the set The Rose Tree,   I matted that on to grey card, then for the background piece I used grey ink and stamped the Dandelion all over.  

I will see you next month for some new samples for the July's shows
Happy crafting
Tracy x

2 comments:

Mrs.B said...

Lovely cards Tracy, love the simplicity of the first one, black/white always looks stunning.
Avril xx

Pauline C said...

Beautiful cards Tracy, the monochrome is very stylish and I love your mini stamping block technique
Pauline xx