Tuesday 5 July 2022

Paisley Elephant

  


This is my first post for July, and I'm here to show you some samples from our June's shows on Create & Craft for Chocolate Baroque.  We had lots of fabulous stamps to use and my first creation was made using the stamp set Paisley Elephant.  I started by doing an inky background then stamping around the edge with versamark a paisley worker stamp and embossing in gold powder.  I stamped the main image of the elephant and stamped it again as a mirror image using a gel plate.  I coloured them in distress inks, fussy cut them and them mounted them onto my background.



For my second creation I used a stencil to create backgrounds, first on my base card then on my topper.  Using a corner stamp from Christmas Tweetings I stamped them back to back and then facing each other to make this image.  I rounded the corners and matted and layered to finish off.

See you for my next post

Happy crafting

Tracy x

No comments: