Sunday 25 September 2022

Travel With Nature

 


This is my last post for this month using samples made for August's shows for Chocolate Baroque.  I started with the background and in tones of green and brown I stamped leaves from the stamp set From Nature 2,   Then using the Nature strip word stamp from Word Strip 1 I stamped it across the background in black.  I lined up the Tree Of KNowledge to sit on the strip word.

`````````````````````````````


This card I started with the Word Strip 1 set and using the solid strip I inked it up in several colours of Versafine Clair, the colours reminded me of tropical colours to go with the Travel texts, I stamped some leaves from  From Nature 2, coloured them and cut them out.  I added them to the centre strips then matted and layered everything up.  

Thank you for popping by

Happy crafting

Tracy x

3 comments:

Ellibelle said...

Two fabulous creations, Tracy. Beautiful color schemes on both!

GGS-Sachdeva Group of Educational Institutions said...

Ticketmaster Phone Number​ Customer Service Call or write an email to resolve Ticketmaster issues: Account, Login/ Service, Payments, and Charges. Visit the company website Ticketmaster Service number or help center for more information. Ticketmaster Com Customer Service Phone Number, Email, Ticketmaster Help, Ticketmaster Service, Ticketmaster Toll-Free, Ticketmaster Helpline, Ticketmaster Customer Service, Ticketmaster Customer Care, Ticketmaster Login Questions? Our customer service team is available 24/7 to take your call Ticketmaster toll-free number Ticketmaster exchange Ticketmaster US is moving to impose stricter measures on U.K.-based users and blocking them from accessing its platform. Is the Ticketmaster US Safe?​

julia Bergstrasser said...

Do you want to own a business of your own? Or own a house of your choice?
Pedro Jerome loan offer 2% rate with a flexible loan repayment to suit individual and entitle loans internationally, My loan was granted with a click of an eye when I applied for $800,000.00 for expanding my clothing business, so I will advise anyone here looking for a financial help to contact pedroloanss@gmail.com.