Friday 28 April 2023

Midnight Wolf


Hello lovely people, I haven't blogged for some time but do post on social media a lot. I thought I would pop on with this creation I did.  My crafty friend Angie  creates her own stencils, and gave me some to try.  I have used my first one and I say first one as I was so happy with the quality, I will definitely be using them a lot more.

So I have started with Vulpe Wolf stencil & Mask Set, you can find it here from Angie's Happy Hobby, I created the background using Distress oxides with a moon and hill stencils. then using Lavinia stamps I set the scene stamping with Versafine Clair.  I added extra detail with Posca pens, I think it could do with a couple of tweaks but happy enough with the result.


I also created a matching envelope for the card.



I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
1. Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - Anything Goes
2. Dream Valley Challenge - #292 - Our 4 Legged Friends
3. Creatalicious - #257 = Anything Goes/Stencil


Recipe:-
Stamps - Lavinia - Maka, singel fairy thistle, twisted vine set, small trees, fairy fir tree, fairy fir tree 2,  
Stencils - Angie's Happy Hobby - Vulpe Wolf, Lavinia - moon, hill masks, 
Colouring Medium - Distress Oxides, Versafine Clair, Posca pens

I hope you all have a nice relaxing Bank Holiday weekend, 

Thanks for popping by.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

3 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

What a super cool card, Tracy. I had to come by for a closer look. I'm sure sorry to read about your son, Scott. That's a tragedy that I truly hope you're healing from more and more every day. I also hope that it helps you cling to and adore your other two sweet kids even more. Time passes quickly, and our lives are gone (the Bible says our brief lives are much like a "vapor that appears for a short time and then goes away") and I'm sure his presence and passing are with you always. Allow it to help you celebrate Scott, to celebrate all life, and the many gifts God has given us. Art is such a beautiful gift from God that allows us to express our thoughts, our pain, our joy, etc. Thanks for sharing from your heart. It shows.
Have a blessed week and stay creative.
Karen L
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

Sue said...

Tracy, I LOVE this! I am a wolf lover for years and when I saw this I just had to order the stencil, also ordered the paw stencil. Gorgeous scene you created and beautiful card. Hugs, Sue.

Pauline C said...

Stunning card Tracy … everything about it fits together so perfectly
Pauline xx