Friday 5 May 2023

Fairy Toadstools


 Hello lovely people, I thought I would pop on with this creation I did.  I am using another one of Angie's  stencils.  I am so happy with the quality, they are good value.

So I have started with the mushroom stencil & Mask Set, you can find it here from Angie's Happy Hobby, I created the background using Distress oxides  then using Lavinia stamps I set the scene stamping with Versafine Clair.  I added extra detail with Posca pen and gel pens, 


I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
1. Elliebelle's Crafty Wednesday - May - Anything Goes
2, Fab 'N' Funky - #572 - Things With Wings
3. Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - No Patterned Paper
4. Try It On Tuesday - Use a stencil


Recipe:-
Stamps - Lavinia -
 twisted vine set, orchard grass, mini berry, Quinn, fairy toadstool 
Stencils - Angie's Happy Hobby - Mushroom Dreams,  
Colouring Medium - Distress Oxides, Versafine Clair, Posca pens, gel pens

I hope you all have a nice relaxing Bank Holiday weekend, and Coronation day

Thanks for popping by.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

5 comments:

Chris said...

A stunning card, lovely combination of stencil and stamping and beautiful vibrant colours. Thank you for joining in at Fab'n' Funky.
Chris
x

Ellibelle said...

It's great to see you blogging again, Tracy! Love how this turned out! A beautiful fairy scene inside the mushroom stencil! So nice to see you joining in at my Crafty Wednesday challenge too! Thanks for linking up!

Mrs.B said...

Hi Tracey, a stunning card, I love the design with that stencil and the little scene you've created inside is gorgeous.
Thanks for sharing with us at Try it on Tuesday.
Avril x
p.s. Another fabulous card in the previous post - what wonderful stencils.
Avril xx

Mia said...

Beautiful use of stencil! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Try it on Tuesday. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
Mia
Designer for Try it on Tuesday
craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}

John Cruz said...

you did a fantastic job!





Pay Someone To Do My Classes