Friday 27 November 2009

Christmas Love


This card is for:-
1. Penny black Saturday - challenge # 76 - "winter wonderland"
2. Sunday Sketch And Stamp - challenge # 16 - Sketch
3. A Spoonful Of Sugar - challenge # 79 - Brown and Blue
4. Papertake Weekly - "Christmas Crackers"

Penny Black Saturday has the theme of "Winter Wonderland", there is also a bloghop going on and a competition too aswell as the usual challenge.
Sunday Sketch And Stamp has a great sketch to use.
A Spoonful Of Sugar has a colour combo, which is Brown and then you can add either pink or blue, I chose blue.
Papertake weekly's theme is "Christmas Crackers" which is a pretty open theme this week.

Now onto something else, if you saw my post previous to this you will have seen that I won some digital tickets from Lisa at

click Here to visit. Well last night I received three different sheets, Christmas, Love and mixed sentiments, and I couldn't believe how great they were when I printed them out. There is one on my card above. I printed a sheet of each on cream card and a sheet of each on textured white card. The quality is brilliant and I love them. Lisa doesn't charge alot for them and you can ink them or chalk them like I have done. They will be ideal for vintage but also great for the up to date stuff too. I've found a new way for sentiments on my card, I know others have been using them for a while but they are new for me to play with, and the best thing of all once you've bought them you can print as many as you want.

Hope you all have a great weekend.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

21 comments:

Do What You Love said...

Tracy, what a beautiful card. I love the papers you used with that image and adding the bling -it's just fantastic! Thank you for being a follower at Tellen's Place. I look forward to seeing more of your magnificent work!

scrappyjacky said...

Gorgeous card,Tracy.I love all the PB hedgehogs.....and your digi sentiment looks great.I hate technological phones....I only want to call and text....but spose it is the 21st century!!

stampinfrog said...

Tracy I just love the Hedgies! Your card is so cute and fabulous coloring. Love the ticket sentiment!
Hugs,Connie

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Tracy,
This card is super cute. I love the colour combo and the image is gorgeous.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Ali Dantre said...

Tracy babe, this is stunning! I love your work bless yer and thanks for mentioning my Tickets. Congrats for winning..it was my son that selected you :-) He loves doing that.
Have a great weekend hun.
Hugs
Lisa.xxx

Claire Phillips said...

Oh! So cute Tracy - can see you are on a roll at the mo! x

Arianne said...

Great colors!
Thank you for joining our challenge.

Hugs, Arianne
SS&S team

brenda said...

Very sweet Tracy and do I see a glittery scarf as well, lovely.

B x

Liz said...

Tracy a beauty Your crafting is the tops

Liz xx

Kath Stewart said...

super cute card tracy...love that adorable image...thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC...hugs kath xxxxx

Pauline C said...

This is really cute & adorable Tracy - love your sweet image and ticket sentiment. Thanks for joining in this week's PBSC blog hop and for entering my candy - good luck!
Pauline x

tracie said...

Oh this is gorgeous Tracy, love this adorable image and your beautiful colouring..Thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC, good luck with my candy
hugs
Tracie :)x

Pop's Cards said...

This is gorgeous hun i love tikets and use them a lot as they are easier then stamping lol, have a great weekend hugs Pops x

Crystal said...

OOOOO Tracy this is soooooo adorable!!! I love this sweetest image and the blue is darling!!!! I hope you and your family had a wonderful Holiday!! Big Hugs to you!

cheryl said...

oh another great card hun love it its just adorable love cheryl xx

Susie Sugar said...

This is lovely Tracy he is so cute and I love how you glittered the scalf too
Hugs Susie xx

Ila said...

Totally Gorgeous!!..I love this hedgie stamp...and the ticket looks lovely!!..Congrats on the win!!...Hugs, Ila

Jill said...

gorgeous card Tracy love the cute image thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

Mira said...

This is really cute and beautiful :)
Thanks for joining us at SS&S.
Mira XX

SemSee said...

Such a cute card! Thanks so much for playing along with us this fortnight at Sunday Sketch & Stamp! Hugs, Sem x (SS&S DT)

clare said...

Hi Tracy Hun x Aww..this card is so cute..love the image.
Thanks for taking part in SS&S challenge..good luck Clare DT x