Friday 13 November 2009

Hidden Treasure!


This card is for:-
1. Sketch Saturday - Sketch76
2. Incy Wincy Designs - challenge 17 - "Thank you"

If your one of my followers you may have seen earlier in the week that I have re-organized my craft space. Well in the cupboard underneath my desk I found some hidden treasure that I forgot I had. On this card i have used some, the lace, the flowers which are carnations made of ribbon. I've also found a stash of buttons, but i'm new to using buttons as I've never really liked using them before and a few other bits, I'm sure they'll surface on to my cards eventually.
Sketch Saturday gave an absolutely great sketch, and I'll definately use it again
Incy Wincy Designs asked for a "Thank you" card.

Recipe:-
Stamp - Hanglar (a RAK from Annie, thanks Annie x)
Papers - My minds eye wild asparagus,
Colouring Mediums - Distress inks, H20's, chalks,
Embellishments - tickles, flowers, lace, brad, ribbon, all from stash.

6 comments:

cheryl said...

love this cute image too I have those papers as they are lush,thanks for playing at incy designs this week hope to see you again soon love cheryl xxx

Mandy said...

Tracy this is gorgeous hun, so sweet, love the image and embellies. I've just been catching up with your blog, fab craft area I have to sit on my bed and craft as my stash is in my bedroom, top of my wish list is a craft room lol. I've just found your Scott's blog too you must be so proud of him he's really talented
hugs Mandy xx

scrappyjacky said...

Gorgeous card,Tracy....amazing what you find when you have a sort out....have just sorted my xmas stash box and found all sorts of goodies.

Annie said...

such a pretty card and I love what you did with the Hanglar girl!
hugs, annie x

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Tracy,
I love the papers you have used and the mix of colours. Is that image not cute and well coloured.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Susie Sugar said...

This is lovely Tracy I do love a hangler and you have made a great job of this one
xx