Hello everybody, well the washing is out on the line and the sun is shining, although there is a chill in the air. I think the sun is having an effect on me today, I enjoyed making this summery feel card. The Penny Black image was a RAK from a friend, thank you love, and i coloured it with Distress Inks and H20's. The papers are again the gorgeous Henbury Lane by Papermania, and for those who follow me will know my Hubby bought them for me. Can you guess where he's going tomorrow, yep to get me another couple of packets . They are so gorgeous, it doesn't show on the photo but the blue backing paper is embossed with a glitter detail. I've added gems to the cats collar, the four corners of the image and stickles to the flowers.
I would like to enter this for the following challenge:-
1. Create 4 Fun - week 18 - Sketch
2. Penny Black Saturday - week 99 - Let's Get Punchy (I have used a scalloped edge punch and I punched the corners of my image).
3. Allsorts - week 50 - Animal
4. A Spoonful Of Sugar - challenge 102 - Furry friends
5. Paperplay Challenges - week 18 - Stamp/Digi and Bling (my bling is the backing paper, gems and stickles)
6. Simon Says Stamp - Birthdays/Celebrations
7. C.R.A.F.T. - challenge ~ 49 - Weddings or Birthdays
It is Sir Stampalot's second challenge, it's the month of May and what better theme than Butterflies and Blossoms, a whole range of Tim Holtz stash is on offer this month, go on pop on over and take a look.