Today's card is done in a colour combo I love using, pink and green. I have used a TGF fairy and used lashings of gorgeous star dust stickles. She's been coloured with H20's and distress inks, and the papers are Papermani's Rose Garden and Bluberry Hill. For the buttons which are from my stash I used my embroidery thread from my cross stitch days.
This is for the following challenges:-
1. Stamptacular Sunday - challenge # 56 - Sew special
2. Anyone For Anya? - sketch # 9 - sketch
3. Paperplay challenges - week 17 - Pretty Pastels
4. Simon Says Stamp - Buttons, bows and bling
5. Crafts and Me - challenge # 3 - Sparkle
Please do stop by the Sir Stampalot Challenge as there is the most fabulous Tim Holtz prize you could imagine, go on have a look and I bet you'll be drooling!
Thank you for your lovely comments in the past and for stopping by to see my creations.
Hope you all have a lovely Bank Holiday weekend.