Can you tell I got a Cuttlebug Lol!I love doing the embossing folders as they help to save the pennies on patterned paper as well as looking pretty. A thank you to Elaine for sending me some. As for the colouring of my Lili Of The Valley Fairy I followed a Passion For Promarker video tutorial here at LOTV Ideas To Inspire, it shows a great way of using the blender pen.
I would like to enter this creation into the following challenges:-
1. Lily Of The Valley - challenge 53- - Sketch
2. Allsorts - week 52 - Birthday's plus a hop
3. Flutterby Wednesday - challenge # 110 - use flowers
4. A Spoonful Of Sugar - challenge 104 - Cute and Girly
5. Papertake Weekly - Say It With Flowers
6. Passion For Promarkers - week 52 - Fantasy
It is Sir Stampalot's second challenge, it's the month of May and what better theme than Butterflies and Blossoms, a whole range of Tim Holtz stash is on offer this month, go on pop on over and take a look.