Friday, 20 August 2010
The theme this week at Polkadoodles is Vintage Style. For my creation I have used for the papers and the flowers, the All Around And Everywhere CD, and for my image I used the NEW Stamp doodles stamp, the cake stand which I then coloured with Aquamarkers. I distressed all my edges with Stormy Sky Distress Inks and added some stickles.
I would also like to enter this into the following challenges:-
1. Papertake weekly - sketch # 46 - sketch which I have rotated
2. Colour Create - challenge 51 - Ivory, duck egg blue + 1 other = added extra of shabby chic
3. Creatalicious - challenge # 13 - Vintage
4. ABC Challenge - B is for Blue
5. Stampin' For The Weekend - challenge 45 - Anything goes
I received my blood test results and they have come back normal, so I'm operation and medication free for another year, Yipeeeeee.
My sister went for a check up and x-rays yesterday, and everything is returning to normal, although she is now on inhalers for life and she has to take a tablet to prevent ulcers returning for life too. But on a whole good news.
And I looked after the twins while she was at the hospital and it was just like before and I realised how much i've missed looking after them.
Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend, and gets lots of crafty time. Thanks for popping by and having a peek on my blog.