I love colouring these adorable little fellas, I think House Mouse are the cutest stamps around. Well I've Been doing DT Samples all week and haven't really had a play, so today I got out my inks and my favourite papers and gave them a distressed look. Finished off with handmade flowers. And I thought i'd do some challenges.
This for the following challenges:-
1. House Mouse - challenge 77 - Make A Splash
2. Truly Scrumptious - challenge 40 - Sketch + optional "Get Knotted"
3 . A Spoonful Of Sugar - challenge 120 - Animal Crackers
4. The Fuzzy Wuzzy Challenges - Challenge # 1 - Green, Pink, Chocolate and Kraft
5. Stampin' For The Weekend - Challenge # 46 - Shabby or Vintage
6. Stamptacular Sunday - challenge # 75 - Distress it
Stamps - House Mouse Tin Can Showering (july 08)
Papers - Papermania Regency,
Colouring Mediums - Promarkers, Distress Inks,
Tools - Flower punches,
Embellishments - brads, stickles, ribbon,
Have a great weekend and thank you for stopping by my blog.