Hello, it's Monday again, it comes round so quickly. I hope you’re all OK and have had a lovely weekend.
It is time for me to remind you of the theme over on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge, this time it was our lovely Stacy's turn to choose the theme and she chose "ATC Turn About" - Make an ATC and then turn it into a card. I had some blank ATC's I bought ages ago and hardly used, so without this challenge would never have got them out. The stamp is HMLR1036 Christmas cheer, and this gave me the perfect opportunity to use my new Spellbinder dies - Layered Poinsettia which my hubby treated me to last week. I am really loving these CAS creations at the moment.
Of course you must use a House Mouse, Happy Hopper or Gruffie to join in.
We are sponsored by Simon says stamp who is giving a $25 gift certificate
Sweet Stamps Store who are giving a $10 gift certificate.
Thanks for looking, the DT have all made gorgeous cards for your inspiration so hop on over to the HM&F Monday Challenge to see them.
This is for the following challenges:-
1. Crafts & Me- challenge # 105 - Anything Goes
2. Simon Says stamp - Dies and/or Punches
3. Deep Ocean - challenge # 36 - Anything Goes
4. Diva's By design - challenge 56 - Anything Goes
5. Totally Papercrafts - challenge # 138 - Make your Own flowers
6. Challenges 4 Everybody - challenge # 5 - Anything Goes
7. ABC Challenge - Z for Zoo
8. Cupcake crafts - #214 - Two's Company
Stamps - House Mouse HMLR1036 Christmas cheer, Joanna Sheen sentiment,
Colouring Mediums - Promarkers,
Tools - Emossing folder, cuttlebug, spellbinder dies,
Embellishments - gems, ribbon,
Thank you for popping by my blog.