Tuesday, 16 October 2012
Trick Or Treat
Good Morning bloggers It's time for a new challenge today at Oldie But A Goodie
This week is Francesca's turn to host and she would like to see 'Purple, black & Stripes'
I decided to make a candy bag for my son so I could fill it with sweets for him on Halloween. I have two more to make for my nephews. I made the backing paper myself by using some striped paper then stamping with Halloween sentiments and bats on it.
Don't forget to head over to Oldie But a Goodie for all the details of this challenge, to see the super prize that is on offer to the winner from Robyn's Fetish and to check out all the fabulous inspiration from my very talented team mates.
Remember to be in with a chance of winning you must use something thats at least 6 months old.
This is for the following challenges:-
1. Stampin' For the weekend - challenge 19 - Something Spooky
2. Raise the Bar - challenge # 115 - Hey pumpkin (my pumpkin is on my tag)
3. Creative craft challenge - Fantasy (vampires are fantasy aren't they?)
4. I ♥ Promarkers - challenge # 138 - Halloween
5. Papertake Weekly - All creatures Great & Small
6. Allsorts - week 176 - Too Cute To Spook
7. Stamptacular Sunday - challenge # 185 - Boo-tacular
8. Dream valley - challenge 43 - Halloween
9. Creatalicious - challenge # 39 - Halloween
Stamps - Daisy & Dandelion,
Papers - Made my own,
Colouring Mediums - Promarkers
Tools - Nesties, cuttlebug,
Thanks for popping by my blog.