There's a blog hop over at Joanna Sheen's challenge blog and it's a Blog Hop with a twist as all the DT have created with just ONE Joanna Sheen House Mouse image! I have been invited to join in today and show this creation I have made. Thank you girls.
The image we have all used is the House Mouse image of the little House Mouse Juggling leaves off the Joanna Sheen "Tumble" rubber stamp sheet and the papers we have all used are from the Summertime Designs freebie kit "Falling for fall" which you can all download for yourselves here.
The reason for everyone using the same stamp and papers is to show just how versatile and varied everyone's styles are and what you can do with the products.
The STAR prize for the blop hop is this amazing setof all 4 Autumn House Mouse stamps
Each DT member also has a fab individual prize of pretty Autumnal ribbons/twine and a gorgeous selection of leafy charms so there are 9 – Yes….. 9 chances to win!!!
All you have to do to be in with a chance of winning is become a follower of the Joanna Sheen Challenge blog and then leave a comment on the blog hop post and on every member of
the DT’s blogs on their blog hop post.
On sunday 7th October each DT member will pick a winner by random.org from their comments and announce their winner on their own blog on Monday 8th October.
They will announce the lucky winner of the STAR prize on this challenge blog on Monday 8th October
As I said before - there is a twist! All week they'll be showcasing other crafter's cards (Yes I am one of those crafters YEAH!) who have all made a creation using exactly the same stamp and papers as the rest of the DT.
I hope you check throughout the week to see all the different designs!
This is also for the following challenges:-
1. Stamptacular Sunday - challenge # 183 - It's Your birthday
2. Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
3. Crafty creations - challenge # 189 - Autumn Leaves
4. 2 Sisters challenge - challenge # 111 - Favourite Stamp (optional extra glitter - which I have used)
5. Craft Room challenge - Alter It - I altered a paper lunch bag
6. Crafty Cardmakers - challenge 76 - Indian Summer (using colours oranges yellows browns etc)
7. Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes + HOP
Thank you for popping by my blog.