Saturday 29 June 2019

It's Golden

















































Good Morning bloggers, it's Saturday morning so It's time for a new challenge today at Allsorts.
This week is our lovely Brenda's turn to host and she would like to see 'Perfect Pairs'

For my perfect pairs I made a card with a matching envelope, It's for my Mum and Dad's Golden Wedding Anniversary, the stamps were freebies from a magazine.


Don't forget to head over to Allsorts for all the details of this challenge, and to check out all the fabulous inspiration from my very talented team mates.

Here is the prize that's on offer:-



I would like to thank House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge team for choosing me as a winner








Thanks for popping by my blog.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

6 comments:

Wendy L said...

A very oppulent card Tracy, so beautiful.
Well done on the win.xxxx

brenda said...

Your Mum and Dad will love this Tracy, it's really beautiful and for a very special occasion.

B x

brenda said...

Mean to add well done on the win, your HM cards are also lovely.

B x

Kathleen said...

A really super card, great image and some lovely dies, super envelope too. like stamped border for the top.
Congrats on your win too.

Kath x

Linby said...

Just beautiful and elegant - perfect design for the occasion.

America said...

Oh my goodness look at all that beautiful elegance and texture. Fab design.