Saturday 1 June 2019

It's Got To Be Pink!

























Good Morning bloggers, it's Saturday morning so It's time for a new challenge today at Allsorts.
This week is our lovely Kath's turn to host and she would like to see 'Black & White + One'

For my + one I chose a nice strong pink colour, which goes so well with the black and white, I always think when doing these kind of colour combinations CAS is the way to go for me.  I heat embossed the image but obviously doesn't show, and glittered my butterflies.


Don't forget to head over to Allsorts for all the details of this challenge, and to check out all the fabulous inspiration from my very talented team mates.

Here is the prize on offer:-
A £15 Voucher


This is for the following chalenges :-
1. Creations In Pink - #10 - Pink
2. Crafty Creations - #391 - Anything Goes

Recipe:-
Stamps - Stampin Up - sentiment, Crafty Individuals, Flonz
Colouring Mediums - Distress Ink
Tools - heat gun, Embossing powder,
Embellishments - ribbon, stickles, 


Thanks for popping by my blog.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

8 comments:

Mervi said...

Beautiful and lovely card.
Happy weekend;-))m

Wendy L said...

Gorgeous card Tracy and I love the sentiment stamp, xxx

Ellibelle said...

Beautifully done, Tracy. Gorgeous shade of pink with the black and white! And love those butterflies!!

Kathleen said...

Firstly, thank you for entering your card on the challenge blog.
A really lovely creation and a great choice of colour. Love all the white space and a great design, super image and embellishments.

Thank you.

Kath x

brenda said...

The hot pink does indeed work so well with the black and white Tracy and showcases the lovely CI image beautifully.

B x

Anonymous said...

Such a pretty card. Thanks for joining us at Creations in Pink this month and good luck.
Scarlett xoxo

Linda Simpson said...

This is wonderful,love the design and layers. Thank you for joining us over at Crafty Creations this fortnight.
Hugs
Linda xxx
Crafty Creations DT

Linby said...

I love how you made the smaller image part of a larger card, it's so effective. Must remember to try that with some of my stamps.