Saturday 8 June 2019

Lilfidget fairy


Good Morning bloggers, it's Saturday morning so It's time for a new challenge today at Allsorts.
This week is our lovely Ellie's turn to host and she would like to see 'Fantasy World'

I made a card for my Daughters 21st Birthday, she loves anything Fantasy, I have coloured the fairy's hair the same colour as my daughters. I created my own backgrounds with distress Oxides inks and stamps.


Don't forget to head over to Allsorts for all the details of this challenge, and to check out all the fabulous inspiration from my very talented team mates.

Here is the prize on offer:-



Recipe:-
Stamps - Lacy Sunshine - Lilfidget, Flonz, The Stampman, Pink Ink Designs, 
Colouring Mediums - Distress Inks, Distress oxsides, 
Embellishments - Glamour dust, 


Thanks for popping by my blog.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

6 comments:

Wendy L said...

Wow, I did not realise your daughter was 21, gorgeous card for her, xx

brenda said...

The Oxide background blends beautifully with your colouring Tracy and I am sure Jodie loved her special card.

B x

Ellibelle said...

Really beautiful, Tracy, you have colored her so beautifully and loving the gorgeous colors on the background paper!

Kathleen said...

Love the super subtle background and the lovely bold colours of the image, super colouring and a sweet image.

Kath x

Mervi said...

Gorgeous card for Jodie, beautiful colours;-))m

Linby said...

Great card for your daughter and so personal to her - love it.