Saturday 14 September 2019

A Sprinkle Of Fairydust
























Hello and welcome, Saturday morning is here and so It's time for a new challenge today at Allsorts.
This week is our lovely Brenda's turn to host and she would like to see 'Anything Goes'

And so I thought this theme gave me a chance to get inky and have a play, I used the only Lavinia stamp that I have, but I enjoyed using it so much I have now placed an order for some more goodies from Lavinia.  My background was made using Distress Oxides, I did the moon using a template from Inkylicious, and you can't see it but using a Gelly Roll sparkle pen went round the moon and on the fairy wings.


Here is the prize on offer:-

A4 stamp set from Rare Earth


Don't forget to head over to Allsorts for all the details of this challenge, and to check out all the fabulous inspiration from my very talented team mates.

This is for the following challenges:-
1. Lavinia - If you go down to the woods
2. Simon Says Stamp monday - S is fr Stamp It


Recipe:-
Stamps - Lavinia - freya, Inkylicious - verse, Stamps By Chloe, 
Colouring Mediums - Distress oxides, 
Tools - Moon nTemplate - Inkylicious, 
Embellishments - Gelly Roll Pen, 


Thanks for popping by my blog.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

11 comments:

brenda said...

Always like a sprinkling of fairy dust Tracy and this is beautiful, so much drama in the background making a perfect backdrop for the Lavinia Fairy. Sorry I set you off on a spending spree - but you will love working with them, they are addictive.

B x

Lisa J said...

This is lovely. Would love for you to enter into our Fantasy themed challenge over at The Fairy and the Unicorn Challenge https://thefairyandtheunicornchallenge.blogspot.com/

Mervi said...

Gorgeous fairy magic, beautiful card.
Have a happy weekend;-))m

Wendy L said...

So beautiful and ethereal, xxx

Linby said...

Fab inking - love the colours.

Kathleen said...

This is a really stunning creation Tracy, just love the background you have created and the lovely stamps.

Kath x

Ellibelle said...

So beautifully done Tracy. I have a few Lavinia stamps too that I've enjoyed so much. Have fun with your new order once it arrives. I need to get mine inky again soon. There need to be more hours in the day to all the stamps I want to use!!

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

A gorgeous card Tracy. I only own a couple of Lavinia stamps but I love them too. When I start looking at their web site, I could spend a fortune.... sadly, I don't have a fortune!:) I just wondered if Jodie received the card that I sent her a couple of weeks back? x

Carol said...

Baeutiful card love the colors x Have a great Sunday x

Mummylade said...

What a wonderful scene!

Dora said...

Very beautiful made.