Saturday 21 September 2019

The Crow

























Good Morning bloggers, it's Saturday morning so It's time for a new challenge today at Allsorts.
This week is our lovely Mervi's turn to host and she would like to see 'Trees and Leaves'

I made this card using a Brusho's kit my hubby got me from Lavinia, so the background was made using a Gelly Plate with Colorbox ink and Brusho's, I then added some Oxides to give some more shading.  I stamped the tree branches and added my crow, then using distress inks and versafine clair I stamped my leaves and some whimsical whisps.  My ground foliage was made by stamping meadow grass, then gave the whole card some sparkle by using the Brusho's Sprinkle IT's.  So some of these products are new to me and will take time to get the best from them, but playing with them was good.


Don't forget to head over to Allsorts for all the details of this challenge, and to check out all the fabulous inspiration from my very talented team mates.

Our sponsor is:-


Here is the prize on offer:-
Tattered Lace new range of cut and emboss Ferns and Leaves



This is for the following challenges:-
1. Lavinia - If You Go Down To The Woods

Recipe:-
Stamps - Lavinia - Barric, Mini Leaf 1, Tree Branch, Meadow Grass, Whimsical Whisps,
Colouring Mediums - Versafine Clair, Distress Inks, Distress Oxides, Brushos, Sprinkle IT's, Colorbox
Tools - Inkylicious moon & Valley Stencil set, 



Thanks for popping by my blog.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

7 comments:

Ellibelle said...

A magical and a bit spooky creation. Love the colors you used for the background and these stamps are gorgeous, making it an amazing creation. I've been wanting to get some brushos for a while now, somehow I still don't own any!

Wendy L said...

It looks quite surreal Tracy, love the inking, xxx

brenda said...

Such a moody background Tracy which seems perfect for the Crow and lovely to hear you have Brusho's and a Gelli Plate, well done John on getting you even more inky, you'll have great fun.

B x

Dora said...

Fantastic!!!

Mervi said...

Stunning background, and totally magical card, perfect;-))m

Sally H said...

Wow, wow, wow! This is totally stunning, Tracy! I love your background! A total success and a perfect backdrop for that fabulous crow. This technique is something I have tried once, but I didn't use colour box inks, and it wasn't as good as yours. John did very well and you did brilliantly with it! Looking forward to seeing more of your inkiness. Big crafty hugs x

Linby said...

Loving the inkiness of this, fab background.