Wednesday 18 September 2019

Birthday Parade
























It's that time to show you the mid week post for Stamping Sensations and Penny black & More @ Allsorts challenges, so there is still time for you to join in.

At Stamping Sensations this month the theme is 'Anything Goes With Flowers', that gives lots of options.  For my card I used a Joanna sheen Rose stamp, I decoupaged it after colouring it, then added dew drops using glossy accents.  For the background I used Distress oxides and then added some Gilding Wax to give some shimmer.  There's something about this card I don't like, I don't know if it's the colour of the ribbon or the sentiment, but everything can't be perfect so I have shared it anyway.

We have sponsorship this Month from


And of course, the Design Team have created some stunners to inspire you. Please do pay them a visit to their individual blogs - it means a lot to know you appreciate their efforts.

























And now onto my second challenge creation for Penny black & More @ Allsorts, where the theme is 'Animals', So you can use a wide range of stamps as long as they feature some kind of Animal.

I love colouring this little band of animals, not only did I use a Penny Black image I used Penny Black papers too.  No room for embellishments with the patterned papers and big image, so stayed quite simple using an embossing folder and some gems.

We have prizes from Penny Black, and Clever Cut dog stamp .

Are you wanting some inspiration, pop on over to the challenge blog and then you can see all the wonderful creations from the rest of the talented team.


Recipe:-
Stamps - Joanna Sheen - JS368 - Thinking Of You, Penny Black 4137K Let's Party,  Sheena Douglass - sentiment,
Papers - Penny Black - Painted Blooms, 
Colouring Mediums - Spectrum Noirs, Distress Oxides, Gilding Wax - Empire Gold, 
Tools -  Die - Marianne  Designs Creatables - LR0240 - Large Oval by Petra, Embossing Folder,
Embellishments - ribbon, Glossy Accents,  gems, 


Thank you for popping by my blog.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

7 comments:

Linby said...

I think your first card looks just lovely.

What a great PB stamp coloured perfectly as always and you made it such a bright cheery card too.

Ellibelle said...

Two beautifully created cards, Tracy. Love that rose image and of course the Penny Black critters are sooooo very adorable!

Kathleen said...

Two really beautiful cards Tracy, love the rose image, the lovely die and the gorgeous background.
Such a lovely sweet image and a really gorgeous background, some images don't need embellishments they just speak for themselves and sometimes embellishments take the eye away from the lovely images, well that is my opinion.

Kath x

Leanne Harris said...

Fab makes Tracy, your PB one just shouts birthday party fun and games!!! xxxx

brenda said...

It's a beautiful Rose image Tracy and your PB make is such a sweet and happy one. I'm running all behind but will reply later.

B x

Mervi said...

Both are fabulous and beautiful cards;-))m

Sally H said...

Two beautiful creations, Tracy! That rose is so beautifully coloured, and your inky background is wonderful. I love it!