Sunday 7 June 2020

Butterflies and Butterflies

























Hello, I hope your all safe and well,  it's a new month for Stamping Sensations and Penny black & More @ Allsorts challenges, if you didn't get the chance to join in last month's challenges these could be the ones for you.

At Stamping Sensations this month the theme is 'Make It Colourful', for my creation I made a tag using Chocolate Baroque stamp sets.  The background is made using Distress Oxides, then stamped with words and splots, and then the main image stamped.  I stamped the butterflies separately, coloured them then decoupaged them onto the tag.  And then just added ribbons.


We have sponsorship this Month from:-
Visible Image with a £27 voucher

And of course, the Design Team have created some stunners to inspire you. Please do pay them a visit to their individual blogs - it means a lot to know you appreciate their efforts.




















And now onto my second challenge creation for Penny black & More @ Allsorts, where the theme is 'Favourite Stamps', so a very long time ago a blogging frien borrowed me this stamp so I could stamp some out to use.  Then later I mentioned on my blog that I loved this image and had looked for the stamp but couldn't find it, and as if by magic it appeared on my doormat one day, a gift from my wonderful friend Brenda.  So it has a special place in my heart and so it's more than just my favourite stamp, it's very special to me.
Onto the card, another Distress Oxide background, with Sentimentally Yours butterflies stamped on it.  My image was water coloured with Distress Inks so that everything matched colour wise, added sparkle to the wings and all done!


Are you wanting some inspiration, pop on over to the challenge blog and then you can see all the wonderful creations from the rest of the talented team.


Recipe:-
Stamps - Chocolate Baroque - Butterfly Minds,  Penny Black - 432J - Bitty ear Angel, Sentimentally Yours - Box kit 2, 
Colouring Mediums - Distress Oxides, Spectrum Noirs, Distress Inks,  Perfect Pearls Cosmic Shimmer, 
Embellishments - Ribbon, Gelly Roll Pen, Glamour Dust, 


Thank you for popping by my blog.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

10 comments:

Leanne Harris said...

Hello my lovely, beautiful bright butterflies and a great PB make - I'm presuming that's "our" Brenda that sent you the stamp......how kind of her. You've made a beautiful job with it. Take care xxxxx

brenda said...

Absolutely love what you have created with the CB stamp Tracy and your choice of colours gives a lovely summery feel. Equally your second card is perfect.

Bx

Marlies said...

Two beautiful creations Tracy. A lovely coloursful tag with the butterflies and an adorable PB stamp on your card. Marlies

Ellibelle said...

Two beautiful cards Tracy. Such a cute PB image and so loving your colorful butterfly tag!

Linby said...

Two gorgeous cards and such a lovely past attached to your PB one.

Kathleen said...

Two really lovey creations, a super tag , love the way you have coloured the butterflies, I hate it when they just punch out butterfly and leave it plain. Cute image on your second card and loe the way the colours really match the background.

I have left you a message on Allsorts DT blog regarding next weeks challenge as I somehow deleted yours and Mervi's cards, so very sorry but could you enter it again.

Kath x

Mervi said...

Gorgeous and sweet cards;-))m

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

Gorgeous tag and card Tracy. I love the colours that you've used on them both and the bear is just adorable x

Lynne K said...

Absolutely love your stunning tag, Tracy, it caught my eye as soon as I saw it. Beautiful butterflies, gorgeous colours and a fabulous background. I definitely need that stamp! And more butterflies on your second card, with such a sweet image too. You've ticked all the boxes for me this month!

Lynne x

Sally H said...

Two stunning creations, Tracy! I love the butterflies. Your inky backgrounds are absolutely gorgeous!