Saturday 6 June 2020

Dragonfly Watching

























Good Morning bloggers, I hope your all keeping safe and well, it's Saturday morning so It's time for a new challenge today at Allsorts.
This week is our lovely Wendy's turn to host and she would like to see 'Summer Sunshine' mainly yellow.

For my creation this week I saw the theme and to be honest I drew a blank, so I thought I'd start with a sun and some different shades of yellow inks.  Once I placed the Hare on the toadstool the rest was easy, some glitter added for that sunny sparkle and job done.


Don't forget to head over to Allsorts for all the details of this challenge, and to check out all the fabulous inspiration from my very talented team mates.


Our sponsor this week is JC Designs
 JMC Designs -  The lucky winner will be able to choose a complete collection of Julia's designs.

This is for the following challenges:-
1. Cute Card Thursday - #637 - Anything Goes
2. Crafty Creations - #410 - Anything Goes



Recipe:-
Stamps - LAV577 - Berry Leaves, LAV166 - Dandelions, LAV387 - Meadow Grass, LAV471 - Fairy Bugs, Lav482 - Whimsical Hares, LAV208 - Toadstool, 
Colouring Mediums - Distress Inks, 
Tools - Moon/Sun mask, 
Embellishments - Glitter, 


Thanks for popping by my blog.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

10 comments:

Mervi said...

This is so adorable, lovely card;-))m

brenda said...

Well you may have drawn a blank at first Tracy but certainly ended up with something that really nailed the theme, a lovely sunny card. I 'need' that meadow grass, no idea why it's not in my stash so off to hunt it down.

B x

Kim said...

fabulous card, love the image and the yellows in the background

Kim x

Ellibelle said...

A really beautiful sunny card Tracy. The rabbit and mushroom are so perfect for this summer scene!

Mummylade said...

Considering you started all blank it is a fantastic result! The scene is amazing

Kathleen said...

Must admit that I thought "Oh heck" when I saw the challenge title but I did enjoy using the yellow and have made a decision to use it more often.
A really lovely creation, as always. Superb background and some really super images.

Kath x

Wendy L said...

Just so beautiful Tracy, cxxxxx

Linby said...

This looks stunning. I've got the hares but not used them yet!

Marlies said...

A beautiful card Tracy. It has a lovely serene look over it like a forrest early in the morning when the sun rises. Thanks for joining our challenge at Cute card Thursday. Marlies

Sally H said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!! LOVE it!