Saturday 30 May 2020

Magical Worlds

























Good morning Bloggers, I hope everyone is keeping safe and well.  Our challenge  here at Allsorts could help you if your in isolation to pass time and help take your mind off it all for a little while. 
This week is my turn to host  and I would like to see 'Magical Worlds'  So this could be anything that is magical, it can be Unicorns, Dragons, Fairies, Witches or even Wizards.  As long as it's from a magical world you can use it

To make my card I made a background using a gel plate and brushos, then created a scene to house my fairy couple using Lavinia stamps.  This was the Annivesary card I made for my Hubby.


Don't forget to head over to Allsorts for all the details of this challenge, and to check out all the fabulous inspiration from my very talented team mates.

Please note this week there will be a prize, but due to the present circumstances that make things difficult to post, the prize will have to be posted out when it is possible at a later date.



                                                            












 Lavinia Fairytale

Recipe:-
Stamps -  Lavinia LAV151 - slender mushroom mini, LAV094 - fir tree 1, LAV246 - large path, LAV305 - leaf mini 1, Lav266 - star gazing, LAV455 - tree half R2, 
Tools -  Inkylicious - moon stencil, Gel Plate, 
Colouring Mediums - Brushos, versafine clair, colorbox, 
Embellishments -  glitter, 


Thanks for popping by my blog.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

8 comments:

Mervi said...

Fabulous background!!! Gorgeous card and fab theme;-))m

Ellibelle said...

You created such a perfect anniversary card, Tracy. Beautiful scene and color selection! I had this fairy stamp on order but then it was out of stock and I had to pick another one instead. Hope to get it on my next Lavinia stamps order!
Wonderful theme! I really enjoyed it!

Wendy L said...

Gorgeous Tracy, love your background, xxxx

brenda said...

Another super background and Lavinia scene Tracy. Great theme which looking at the samples all of the DT thoroughly enjoyed creating for.

Bx

Kathleen said...

Stunning background, Tracy you have certainly conquered this type of inking, such a lovely mix of colours and great images, Beautiful creation.

Kath x

Marlies said...

A gorgeous card Tracy. You made a beautiful scenery with the fairies and used lovely colours too. Love it! Take care, Marlies x

Linby said...

A stunning background and a beautiful scene.

Mummylade said...

I love all the details, it's a card to look at for a long time