Saturday 2 May 2020

Butterfly Perfumery



























Good morning Bloggers, I hope everyone is keeping safe and well during this awful time, 
Our challenge  here at Allsorts could help you if your in isolation to pass time and help take your mind off it all for a little while. 

This week is our lovely Helene's turn to host and she would like to see 'Butterflies'

To make my card I used Distress Oxides and created a background, then over stamped with a flourish stamp from Butterfly Perfumery stamp set, and then using splots from Butterfly Mind I added some more interest to the background and embossed them in gold.  For my main image I stamped the perfume bottle and decoupaged the butterfly.  I then stamped and added another butterfly to the image.


Don't forget to head over to Allsorts for all the details of this challenge, and to check out all the fabulous inspiration from my very talented team mates.

Here is our lovely sponsor:-


With a £15 voucher

This is for the following challenges:-
1. 2 Crafty Critter Crazies - #38 - Anything Goes
2. Cute Card Thursday - #632 - Feminine
3. Crafty Creations Challenge - #408 - Anything Goes

Recipe:-
Stamps -Chocolate Baroque - Butterfly Mind, Butterfly Perfumery, 
Colouring Mediums - Distress Oxides, Spectrum Noirs, 
Embellishments -  Glamour Dust, 


Thanks for popping by my blog.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

8 comments:

brenda said...

I spy new stamps here Tracy and aren't they just perfect for this weeks theme. A very pretty and feminine creation.

B x

Mervi said...

Gorgeous and feminine stamp, great card;-))m

Wendy L said...

Lovely work Tracy, love your stamping, xxx

Kathleen said...

A really lovely creation Tracy, super background and a really fabulous image.

Kath x

Ellibelle said...

Such a pretty butterfly creation! Gorgeous image!

Linby said...

A gorgeous stamp and I love how you decoupaged the butterfly.

ILEANA ARTUFFO said...

Beautiful creation!
Thanks for playing at Crafty Creations Challenge.
Ileanaxx

Patti J said...

Thanks for joining us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies! Your card is beautiful!