Monday 18 May 2020

Flowers And Masculine




























Good morning, I hope you are all staying well and safe.   If you feel some crafting will help at the moment then hopefully these challenges can take your mind of things for a bit.
These are Mid Way challenges for Stamping Sensations and Penny black & More @ Allsorts challenges, if you haven't joined in yet these challenges could be the ones for you.

At Stamping Sensations this month the theme is 'Say It With Flowers'. To create this I chose this beautiful Inkylicious Poppy stamp, which I stamped onto this background I created using Distress oxides.  I coloured the poppies with Spectrum Noir markers, and a white gel pen, I added some words, all to do with nature to work with the Poppies.  There is a bit of sparkle done with glitter among the words and around the flower heads, but as usual isn't showing up on the picture.

We have sponsorship this Month from




Please click here to find a huge collection of images hand drawn by Dora, a member of our Design Team. She creates beautiful flowers, animals and much more, many inspired by her love of Nature.


And of course, the Design Team have created some stunners to inspire you. Please do pay them a visit to their individual blogs - it means a lot to know you appreciate their efforts.

This is for the following challenges:-
1. Crafty Creations - #409 - Anything Goes


And now onto my second challenge creation for Penny black & More @ Allsorts, where the theme is 'Boys & Men'.  For my creation I used this Penny Black Union Jack Mini, coloured with Watercoloured pencils.  Using a stencil I created a background in monochrome colours and then added a sentiment.

We have prizes from Penny Black and Blade Rubber Crafts

Are you wanting some inspiration, pop on over to the challenge blog and then you can see all the wonderful creations from the rest of the talented team.

This is for the following challenges:-
1. Penny Black Saturday Challenge - May - Inspired By A Song (my song is I've Been Driving In My Car - Madness)
2. Aud Sentiments - #251 - Anything Goes + sentiment

Recipe:-
Stamps - Penny Black - 4220K Miniful, Inkylicious - Field Poppy, Lavinia LAV593 - Words Of Spring, 
Tools - Stencil (magazine freebie), 
Colouring Mediums - Distress Oxides, Spectrum Noirs, Distress Inks, Faber Castell Aqua pencils,
Embellishments - white gel pen, glitter, 

Thank you for popping by my blog.
Stay Safe and well
Happy crafting
Tracy x

9 comments:

Ellibelle said...

Two wonderful cards, both so pretty! Loving the pretty colors on the first one and how cute are those critters!!

Kathleen said...

A really fab creation for SS, love the image and defiantly a wow background, love the wording stamping too.
A super fun image for PB, I feel I haven't seen this stamp before , great background and a great image.
Hope you are all well.

Kath x

brenda said...

Your SS creation is beautiful Tracy, mind you I am a tad biased with Poppies but really like the offset script down the leading edge. And you PB make is real fun.

B x

Leanne Harris said...

Two gorgeous makes my lovely, I particularly love how you've gone monochrome for your PB background and it's thrown the mini completely off of the page - brilliant! xxxxx

Linby said...

Beautiful poppies. I love the second card. Never thought of doing the flag in b & w - it's so effective, thanks for the inspiration.

Billie A said...

Pretty cards. Great images. Thanks for sharing over at Aud Sentiments. I like the flag background and images.

Deezy's Handmade Cards said...

I am totally agree with my teamy Billie A: pretty cards and great images. Thanks for sharing over at Aud Sentiments !

Elizabeth Hart said...

I love your flower card - the background is really amazing. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Crafty Creations Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

Anonymous said...

Oh, wow, Tracy, i love the background you created for the poppies!! And of course the mini full of cute critters is so adorable and so colourful against the monochromatic background.