Saturday 9 May 2020

The Flutter Of Magic

























Good morning Bloggers, I hope everyone is keeping safe and well during this awful time, 
Our challenge  here at Allsorts could help you if your in isolation to pass time and help take your mind off it all for a little while. 

This week we had been planning a special fortnight with lots of prizes to celebrate our 11th Birthday. However, given the current Global situation we really feel that isn't appropriate plus posting prizes off at the moment is not practically possible. So we are saving the prizes for now and hope to do something special later in the year when the World situation improves.

In the meantime we hope you will join in with Brenda's simple theme of..........

********Anything Goes********

As a two week challenge was already in our schedule we are sticking with that and the challenge will run until Friday 22nd May. And instead of a Top 5, it will be a Top 10 and there may even be some 'special mentions' of any entries that really pop out at us.


To make my card I went all out with my Lavinia stamps, I just sat and played, I had all sorts out on my desk, really not like me, I'm the kind of person that tidies as I go.  I just lost myself making this.  The background is done with Distress Oxides and a full list of what I used is in the recipe below.


Don't forget to head over to Allsorts for all the details of this challenge, and to check out all the fabulous inspiration from my very talented team mates.


This is for the following challenges:-
1. Cute Card Thursday - #633 - Anything Goes
2. Crafty Creations - #409 - Anything Goes
3. Lavinia stamps - May - Flora & Fauna
4.

Recipe:-
Stamps - LAVINIA - Aria, Pipin, Flutterbies, Mystic Swirls, Winter Berries, Vine Flourish, Berry Leaves, Fir Tree 1, Meadow Mushroom, Meadow Mushroom mini, Dragon Pods, Words Of Spring, 
Colouring Mediums - Distress Oxides, Versafine Clair, 
Embellishments -  Moondust - Rosebud Glow, Gelly Roll pen clear star, Gel Pen white, 


Thanks for popping by my blog.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

11 comments:

brenda said...

So your the same as me when it comes to crafting Tracy, I'm the same in the kitchen as well, one thing has to go away before the next comes out - is that a tad OCD I wonder?

A lovely Lavinia card anyhow and so like how you have added the Butterflies floating up from her hand.

B x

Mervi said...

Stunning and beautiful card;-))m

Wendy L said...

Wow Tracy, this looks amazing, so beautiful, xxx

Ellibelle said...

Another stunning Lavinia creations, Tracy. You are so skilled with these types of cards!

Kathleen said...

Totally stunning Tracy, a real work of art, just love it.

Kath x

Linby said...

Beautiful scene, love the inking.

Crafting Queen said...

Stunning card!

Elizabeth Hart said...

Your card is so amazing and the colors glorious. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Crafty Creations challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

Crafting Andy said...

Ooh love this. So much detail. Thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday. Hugz Andrea.x

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card

Babs said...

A gorgeous creation love the fairy tale scene beautiful stamping and colour.
Stay safe
Babs x
Bab