Saturday 20 June 2020

Fur-ever Friends

























Good Morning bloggers, I hope your all keeping safe and well, it's Saturday morning so It's time for a new challenge today at Allsorts.
This week is our lovely Ellie's turn to host and she would like to see 'Pets' 

For my creation this week I started by creating a background that I saw on a tutorial by Jo Rice on Youtube.  I started by dragging distress ink down my card, then bringing another colour in from the sides.  Using a splot stamp and some script, I randomly stamped over the top, finally using a lid I dipped in some Gesso and put some circles on to my background.
My stamps are freebies from Creative Stamping and I masked the cat and the rabbit to add the dog. I coloured them with Distress Inks.


Don't forget to head over to Allsorts for all the details of this challenge, and to check out all the fabulous inspiration from my very talented team mates.


This is for the following challenges:-
1.

Recipe:-
Stamps -  Magazine freebies, Sentimentally yours
Colouring Mediums - Distress Inks, 
Tools - Gesso, 


Thanks for popping by my blog.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

6 comments:

brenda said...

It's so lovely to see you getting down and inky these days Tracy and absolutely love the distressed vintage feel to this one.

B x

Ellibelle said...

This is such a perfect image for the challenge and a beautifully done card! Loving the inky background!

Kathleen said...

Another super background and a great bunch of pets, super card.

Kath x

Wendy L said...

It is lovely Tracy, the background sounds interesting with the inks and gesso, xxx

Mummylade said...

What an adorable image! And the background is perfect.

Linby said...

Great background, I actually thought it was a DP as it goes so well with the image.