Saturday 27 March 2021

The Clock Is Ticking

Good Morning bloggers, it's Saturday morning so It's time for a new challenge today at Allsorts.

This week is our lovely Merv's turn to host and she would like to see 'Anything Goes With The Option Of Monochromatic'

I started with masking off down the sides of my card, then using Distress Oxides and with some water I created a background.  I then over stamped with some of the extra stamps from the Timeless set.  I stamped the main image and then embossed it before fussy cutting it.  I then added a couple of sentiments.

Don't forget to head over to Allsorts for all the details of this challenge, and to check out all the fabulous inspiration from my very talented team mates.

Here are the prizes on offer:-
It's Two prizes for a two week challenge.   

        
       Chocolate Baroque Floribunda Net and extra prize Tattered Lace Pure Rose

Chocolate Baroques next shows on Hochanda TV will be on Good Friday 2nd April

Recipe:-
Stamps -  Chocolate Baroque Timeless
Colouring Mediums - Distress Oxides, Versafine Clair, 
Tools - Embossing Powder, Stencil Tape, 



Thanks for popping by my blog.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

7 comments:

Mervi said...

Fabulous design, beautiful card for many occasions;-))m

Linby said...

It looks wonderful in the shades of blue. Not sure why I never think to use blue - thanks for inspiration.

brenda said...

I great design with the central panel and in those colours would make a super masculine creation Tracy.

B x

Ellibelle said...

An amazing creation, Tracy! Beautiful shades of blue and love the design!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Really striking and love the high central background, just perfect to make the clocks pop!

Wendy L said...

Looks wonderful Tracy, xx

Kathleen said...

A really fabulous design and some really great colours, I keep telling myself to use blue more often. Lovely images too.

Kath x