Saturday 17 April 2021

Blackberry Bliss

Good Morning bloggers, it's Saturday morning so It's time for a new challenge today at Allsorts.

This week is our lovely Wendy's turn to host and she would like to see 'Anything Goes with add a ribbon option'

I used the Lavinia Blackberry stamp and coloured it with Pencils, added white gel pen highlights, I flicked some distress ink and added a sentiment and ribbon.

Don't forget to head over to Allsorts for all the details of this challenge, and to check out all the fabulous inspiration from my very talented team mates.

Here is the prize that's on offer:- £10 Voucher

Crafty Ribbons



Recipe:-
Stamps - Lavinina - Blackberry, Sentiment - Daisy Mae Designs, 
Colouring Mediums - Distress Oxide Inks, Faber-Castell Aqua pencils, Versafine Clair, 
Embellishments - Lavinia star brights glitter - Fairy tales, ribbon, 



Thanks for popping by my blog.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

9 comments:

Mervi said...

Fabulous card, beautiful design;-))m

Linby said...

I saw that new Lavinia stamp and was unsure how I could use it, but you've knocked it out of the park with this CAS design. Love it.

Ellibelle said...

Such a beautiful CAS card with this pretty image!

crafty-stamper said...

Great CAS card and love the beautiful stamp
Carol x

brenda said...

This is so elegant Tracy and would you believe I've never seen that Lavinia stamp before......oh dear!

B x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Lovely stamp and beautiful design, so clean and elegant!

Kathleen said...

Gorgeous CAS creation, great image and I love the design and colours.

Kath x

Wendy L said...

Love This one Tracy, beautiful colour, xx

Mummylade said...

This is a gorgeous creation, I love it!