Saturday 24 April 2021

The Fox & The Hives

 Good Morning bloggers, it's Saturday morning so It's time for a new challenge today at Allsorts.

This week is our lovely Kath's turn to host and she would like to see 'Three Colours Of The Rainbow'
My rainbow colours are Blue, Red and Green, I created a background with Dylusion sprays and Distress Oxide sprays, I love layering oxide sprays on top of the Dylusions as it gives a lovely chalky effect.  I used various Lavinia stamps to make my scene.  Added a bit of glitter, Job done!

Don't forget to head over to Allsorts for all the details of this challenge, and to check out all the fabulous inspiration from my very talented team mates.

Here is the prize on offer:- £15 Voucher


Recipe:-
Stamps - Lavinia
Colouring Mediums - Dylusion sprays, distress oxide sprays, versafine clair. 
Embellishments - Lavinia eco glitter,



Thanks for popping by my blog.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

8 comments:

brenda said...

Another lovely Lavinia creation Tracy. I recorded yesterdays shows but half afraid to look as I just know there will be more need items.

B x

Linby said...

Lovely foxy staring up at those pods! Great inky scene.

Mervi said...

Fabulous and magical, love that chalky finish;-))m

Ellibelle said...

This is such a beautiful scene you created with these pretty stamps and spray inks!

Kathleen said...

A really beautiful card, stunning background and a cute image (if foxes can be called cute).

Kath x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Beautiful scene, love the colours effect!

Wendy L said...

Love it Tracy, xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

so beautiful Tracy
Gr Karin